Below is my complete commission information. Please read through carefully before you submit a request for a commission. When you submit a request for a commission you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
All commissions will currently be done digitally. I do not currently offer traditional media.
Types of commissions:
Partial: A picture from either the waste up or the bust up. These images are of half a character's body. Full: $15
Full: these are images in which full bodies (hands and feet) are shown in the image.
Sketches: sketches are done in black and white. They are unfinished products and can be rough. While they may not be perfect they will be in a “finished” state and will be clear.
(note: these pictures are examples of sketches. All commissioned sketches and line art will be scanned in and edited digitally so that they are without strange color variations or shadows on the picture)
Lineart: These are finished pictures made up solely of lines. These are cleaner products than sketches.
Digitally colored sketches: Like sketches, these will not be perfect but will have a rough finish to them. They are painted in such a way that the original sketch lines may still be present after the piece is completed. Some sketched lines may take place of some of the shading.
Detailed colored images (prices depend on amount of detail and are ): These are cleaner pieces when finished and do not have any sketch lines showing. These tend to be more detailed drawings.
Partial : $30-50
Added backgrounds: by default all commissions are done with a blank background or a background with simple color washes. These are done free of charge. For Scene background (or backgrounds that place the character/animal in a scene) an additional $10-25 will be charged (depending on detail).
Additional characters/people: $5-35 per person depending on the amount of detail desired
Prices are set according to the estimated time and difficulty for each piece. The more time and difficulty that goes into a commission will cause for it to cost more. Prices are very rarely negotiable.
Terms and Conditions:
- Take a look at my current work. If you do not see what you are looking for ask me questions before jump in. A full refund is offered in the event of a piece not being able to be completed. No refund is available for unsatisfied customers. The pieces in my gallery reflect my work. If you don’t like what you see then it is best to find another person to commission for your idea.
- Half payment is required up front for all commissions. In progress up dates are sent out during the production of a piece as proof of it being completed. Full payment is required before the finished artwork is sent out. A small resolution watermarked image will be sent to you as proof of completion but no final product will be sent before final payment has been received.
- I reserve the right to turn down commissions for any reason. Though this does not happen frequently it is still a possibility. I put my best effort into commissions but if I am not particularly confident my abilities for your idea I may turn you down. I may decline commissions due to time restrictions.
- I reserve the right to post completed commissions on my art sites (facebook, DA, Wix) or use it as self advertising at any time in the future. All commissions are still copyrighted under the artist even after they are sold.
- Credit will be given to the artist even after the pieces are sold. Artwork commissioned cannot be used for resell or for commercial work unless written permission has been obtained from the Artist.
- All commissions will come with a signature located somewhere on the piece. This may not be removed.
- No edits may be made to the final product unless written permission has been obtained from the Artist. No photoshopping/additional coloring may be done to the completed image.
- Size must be specified before the project begins. Once a commission has been started the size of a piece will not be able to be changed. Any size (within range) is available if it is requested before the commission has been started.
- I do not draw copyrighted characters. I will not draw Harry Potter, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Jack Sparrow, etc. These are copyrighted and are not legal for me to make a profit off of.
- I will try my best to complete commissions in a timely manner. Please be understanding that delays may arise. I will try my best to keep you informed of any delays that occur.
- Time Estimates
- Sketches 1-2 days
- Painted sketches 2-3 days
- Colored painting 5-10 days.
- These are only time estimates. Pieces may take more or less time depending on work flow and the difficulty of the piece. Additional backgrounds or characters will add more time to these estimates.
- At this time I am only offering digital commissions. If you are requesting a traditional commission you are free to inquire if I am willing to do it but it is unlikely.
- I reserve the right to any artistic license taken. If you ask for a specific picture and do not want any changes in detail then please voice concerns early and be specific. If you are not detailed in what you want then expect some form of creative leeway to be taken.
- I work on first-come-first-serve basis. I have a list of commissions in the order that I receive them. I do what I can to get commissions done in a timely manner. When you commission me I will give you an estimate of how long it should take before I get to your commission. I will also send you a message of when I am ready to start your commission. Payment is only accepted when I am ready to start your commission. Commissions may be skipped or placed on pause if messages are not returned in a timely manner.
- I do collaborations. Prices can be negotiated based on what is needed.
- I may place a freeze on taking new commissions if my list of commissions is getting long. I would rather not have a long list of people constantly waiting to receive their commissions.
How to commission me:
Payments: I accept Paypal. US Dollars only. I do not accept art trades or requests.
Send me a message to email@example.com with "Commission" in the subject line. Tell me the type of commission you want and any pertinent details to what you want in the image. Please be as detailed as possible so that the final image can be satisfactory. After you e-mail me I will confirm that you understand the price of the commission and have read the Terms and Conditions. Once I am ready to start your commission I will give you my Paypal information for the first half of your payment. After a deposit is made I will begin your commission.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions if you have them as I want us to both have a clear agreement on the commission and the commission process before any transactions are made. I will do my best to give an estimate of how long it should take to complete your commission. Visual aids are very helpful. If you have a particular pose, hairstyle, clothing item that you want in the image or if you have a reference image they can be very beneficial to getting a commission that you are looking for. These are not required.